This article keeps track of the release notes for the Item Tracker. Item Tracker is a stand-alone Web application for Brain Server and gives the user the ability to track certain Items through the ecosystem using visual tooling. Release notes for Item Tracker can also be found in app itself using "item-tracker/#/changelog", Item Tracker API documentation can be found at "item-tracker/#/api-doc".
Version 2.3.1 - 2019-10-21
- Unnecessary white-space being added to the uploaded images
Version 2.3.0 - 2019-08-14
- Fixed undesirable behavior when synchronizing settings with Brain
- General User interface improvements
Version 2.2.0 - 2019-07-08
- Better text readability in dark mode.
- General list mode improvements regarding grouping, searching and interacting with the list.
- Improved the synchronization with the Brain.
- General map mode UI tweaks.
Version 2.1.2 - 2019-05-13
- Searching was not always matching the correct items.
- Not all itemsets where fetched.
Version 2.1.1 - 2019-05-08
- Rendering of the items and groups(sets) on the map where not always consistent.
Version 2.1.0 - 2019-05-07
- The count of items to the location are added to the location label in map mode.
- Added metadata searching support to the view in map mode. (See developer documentation for more information)
Version 2.0.0 - 2019-04-23
- General UI improvements
- Add grouping of items based on item properties via the 'Grouping and filtering' menu to the map.
- Add additional API parameters, see the developer documentation for more information.
- When no view filters are set, all the items for each locations which are placed on the view are rendered.
- Changed the API, see the API documentation.