This article keeps track of the firmware release notes for the Focus module. Focus is an addition to the Smartspot Platform which enables the support of phased array antennas for UHF RFID.
Version 1.6.0 - October 10, 2018
- Device info now supports the unique device identifier field which can be read by the Smartspot Platform and viewed via the WebAPI using Smartspot module status.
Version 1.5.2 - August 31, 2018
- Disables the functionality of a hardware input which is not required anymore.
Version 1.5.1 - August 27, 2018
- This fixes an issue in the hardware version initialization which could cause the module to read an incorrect number.
Version 1.5.0 - August 27, 2018
- Adds support for multiple test modes which are required for production testing.
- Updates of the core subsystems to the latest version.
- Other minor system improvements.
Version 1.4.1 - August 25, 2017
- This version is the first production ready firmware release for this module.