When downloading the .NET SDK, two DLL files are supplied. Both of these files need to be added as a reference to the .NET project.
- Download the .NET SDK if not already done so by going to the following article: Acquiring the Intellifi NET SDK and extract it.
- Right click 'References' under 'project' and select 'Add Reference...'
- Click 'Browse...'
- Locate the Downloaded .NET SDK and select the
- SpotLib.dll: The Intellifi .NET SDK.
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll: External library using to parse JSON within the SDK. For more information about Newtonsoft visit newtonsoft.com
- click 'Add' and click 'OK'.
For more information about adding or removing references in Visual Studio read the How to: Add or Remove References By Using the Add Reference Dialog Box Microsoft documentation.