A BLE gateway that does not provide RFID capabilities. Includes PoE and Bluetooth LE. Including the main intelligent Smartspot services: Item Presence & Proximity, Sense & Control engine for automated GPIO and Itemlists & Spotset services for black-listing and white-listing.
- 1 x Intellifi Smartspot BLE
- 1 x 12VDC Power Supply with Euro/US/UK style plug
- 1 x GPIO Pluggable terminal block
From left to right:
- GPIO Ports
For applications that require in- and outputs. In- and outputs are isolated using an optocoupler.
- 12 VDC Power supply
Using the12 VDC power adapter. Power consumption is below 12Watt, typically around 2Watt.
- Ethernet port
IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE Ethernet port. Used for connecting the Smartspot to internet and as power supply.
- Pinhole button
The pinhole button can be used in two ways:
- Resetting the device to it's factory defaults, see: How to reset the Smartspot to factory defaults.
- Enabling the web-interface, see: How to enable and use the Smartspot web interface
- Status LED
Refer to article Smartspot Initial Setup.
Article is closed for comments.